Aug 24, 2019

SMS Viribus Unitis WIP #7


I'm currently working on these bits - the boats are primed, the details on the bridge are complete, and so is most of the rear superstructure.

I had to re-size the aft watch position because it was too long and took the space from both the turret ring and the boat bay. This included chopping off a large part of the bottom armored section. Now it fits the blueprint and therefore there shall be no problem when completing the superstructure.





Here's the pair of cranes serving the forward boat bay at the bottom of the funnels. I thought about making some sort of wire mesh but I'll just paint it on instead. In their current form they are quite unbalanced so I will fix them to the hull and paint them that way.


I've added the four searchlights to the bridge and the platform, then primed these parts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment