July has mostly been about finishing the home renovation project, as attested by the previous post about our kitchen.
This was important because I had a deadline to meet, as on the 15th of August my daughter was born. Both mother and daughter are safe and healthy. In a few years I'll have an assistant for my hobby projects!
Despite this I managed to sneak in some painting time, but you might expect that the end of July got kinda blurry, so here is the complete list of things painted (or started) all in one.
Completed
A Zvezda 1/350 Golden Hind
About 300 Risk Napoleonics all in all
six 1/2000 scale ships
the Nagato model featured previously
Painted
four Warlord Epic lancers (with head swops from the French Light cav set, painted as Dutch-Belgians and I'll have another unit of Poles in a similar manner)
18x Risk cannon
Primed
About 160 more Risk pieces
five Warlord Epic commanders
a Revell 1/450 Spanish galleon (long OOP, scored on Vinted)
My purchases include the commanders and few sprues of Warlord Waterloo Epic cavalry (which match the Risk figures), buying extras for the Aurora build (not much surprise there), including crew and more rigging material; two Playmobil pirate ships (another Vinted buy), and another Zvezda Golden Hind. I also bought some cheap books.
No comments:
Post a Comment