Mar 11, 2024

A Chance Find


You might have noticed that I added two more of my blogs to the right sidebar:
"Battle Campaigns" is a miscellaneous blog to find my solo campaigns in one place instead of leaving them around R&C.
"Llamamen vs. Squirrelmen" is a pulp/sci-fi/grimdark future parody project that stems from my bored maths classes in grammar school.
I have added the followers widget to both, so please do sign up if you are interested.

Now as it happens, we went to Lidl this weekend and they had a big shelf full of Hot Wheels vehicles for about 1.90EUR/piece. I dug in... and found a diecast model of the JJ Abrams version USS Enterprise NCC-1701. I couldn't leave that behind, and got another one too.

They will be repainted to more agressive/military specifications, and join the Jazygian Space Navy, to stem the tide of advancing Squirrelmen and Llamamen. As per my approximations, the ships should be about cruiser size (I think the original Enterprise was classified as such). 

How did ST ships reach the Squirrelmen end of the universe? That should remain a mystery for a while.

I'll scour other Lidls too, in hopes of finding some more.

2 comments: