Mar 7, 2024

17th century 'Civilians'


Continuing with the Bloody Miniatures theme, here are a few more painted figures, this time perhaps with better lighting conditions. And I also made a makeshift background.

First up, some females armed to the teeth and ready to defend their fief, their honor, and/or the family cutlery.



Three figures for a dioarama I'm planning, titled 'Someone Accusing Someone Else of Something', or they could be just used for the casual witch hunt.


And the friendly local populace.

Again, very splendid looking figures, and despite the detail, they were easy to paint up. They shall add a lot of spice to smaller games.

3 comments:

  1. These are great figures, I'll have to get some myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking something similar, even though I doubtless already have more armed female civilians than is good for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the female quota in my armies is not fulfilled either!

      Delete