Jun 19, 2017

The French & Friends


Let me showcase a few more bods in blue: mainly French infantry, and then some Bavarian Cuirassiers.




These are Italeri early French figures, not the prettiest, and of limited use in my current exploits, but I could get away with explaining the bicornes if I needed more of them.


These twelve Voltigeurs were dug up from the bottom of The Heap. Most of them missed backpacks, which I replaced with sculpey pieces.


This command stand has a fifer, an engineer and an officer of the Old Guard. It can be added as an extra base to any unit.



I could see limited use to all of the Italeri Carabiniers a Cheval, and from a distance, these look much the same - I definitely lack Rheinbund troops and some of them are quite interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment