Feb 19, 2020

Clearing Out my Inventory

The latest move had made me realize two things: 1) I'm sitting on way too much junk to be moved around (we have another planned move in a year or so), 2) I have way too many projects to handle, and therefore all this junk could find a new home.

So in the following few weeks I'm going to upload figures and models to the blog that I'm selling or giving away. 

This is what I'm keeping: TYW, SYW, GNW, Napoleonics, all things Naval
And I'm letting go of: WW1, WW2, Modern, Sci-fi and Italian Wars projects.

If you like some of the latter stuff, please go ahead and have a look at my inventory and contact me at randomncreativeblog at gmail dot com for details. You can select the historical period, anything from those is a go.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been spammed!
    Do not click on the links!
    I have had a lot of the same spam recently. I suggest putting the comments on Moderation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul, limited moderation on older posts is on, and I remove the rest when I see them.

      Delete