May 11, 2019

Purchase history, May

These are my May hobby spendings:

Paints: I threw out some full tubes of acrylic craft paint by accident and these had to be replaced. I also bought Revell acrylics, fleshtone, bronze, gold and white, which are either too expensive or nonexistent in the hobby department of the nearest Auchan. (There's other cool stuff there though, I'm on regular visits.)

Terrain: stone paste found in Auchan, some railroad modelling stuff (planning on purchasing more); a diorama base that I'll be working on next month.

Figures: a batch of used 28mm skeletons; Waterlo1815 ECW cavalry, ACtA ECW Parliament infantry, and two boxes of Zvezda TYW Austrian pike&shot... you might see a pattern here.

The MIG-15 project has stalled because of my other occupations, but I'll return back to it soon. I need some glossy paint first.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a Change from ECW to TYW (as you gave away your ACtA-figures of the ECW).
    I hope to read your opinion about the Zvzeda-minis. I'm not sure and had the impression that they don't really go well together with the Revell-output.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I actually like the Zvezda figures more because they can be more easily converted. Give the musketeers with firelocks a pike arm and you've got light pikemen and so on. The ACtA figures are a head shorter though, I don't know how much that will show in a formation.

      Delete