Sep 16, 2018

Vehicles of War

I'd had a painting overdose from my 10 days of holiday. I haven't been on a proper holiday since January (when it was for the finals...) and hadn't taken a single day of sick leave. So it was good to relax and paint a big bunch of figures.
Anyway, since then I have been painting on and off, mostly smaller stuff like these vehicles, some of which have long been in the pipeline actually completed, I just hadn't photographed them.
Left to rigt: Airfix 1/72 Male tank with added rust and grime; Revell Pz.II; scratchbuilt Soviet T-18; Soviet Komintern artillery towing vehicle; Trumpeter Char B1. They are from a variety of eras, but fit the WW1/RCW/interwar/diselepunk theme. They are for my upcoming trench game. I'm also building trenches from lots of plasticine.

2 comments: