Apr 29, 2012

I'm a lazy man

I have just finished the next batch of Italeri Prussian Garde du Corps as Green Guard mounted Chasseurs (change in terminology I've invented, there's a bit of a mixing up in Northern Jackewlinese about hunters/Jäger/Chasseurs), but then I've returned to read some of Sienkiewicz's trilogy and it totally caught me (again), maybe I'll do some Polish/Cossack/Swedish rambling because I sometimes feel tired about doing only one thing. Also started playing with Mount&Blade - With Fire and Sword, an action RPG featuring this period and I have to admit it got me addicted!
This, sadly, means that the 'to paint' stacks aren't getting reduced as fast as I wished, and o god there are 3 more sets unpainted. Well anyway I want to finish these first before doing something more to my liking, first of all the Highlanders.
Currently working on Dorin Chasseurs, Besberg Chasseurs and Fricklander FNGs, all at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. It happens to us all Andrew, we just plug away with moments of painting madness!

    ReplyDelete