Sep 17, 2011

Painting process

That oil paint hadn't came out to be good. It dries reaaaally slowly, and I'm considering removing it from the Zvezda Russian grenadiers (almost 2 days and they are still wet of black base coating). I finished some older figures with a layer of wash and varnish, but black paint hadn't dried on those either, so it's kinda messy, still acceptable. Took photos, but the batteries had exhausted. Pictures will come.
This afternoon till just late night I started repainting my Zvezda winged hussars, also horses. I hope they'll be finished by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment