May 10, 2021

Bringing the Balance


Here are the next eight ships in my growing 1/2000 scale fleet. The front row is made up of the Brazilian Minas Geraes-class, which would serve with the Quisobian Royal Navy, and the Dante Alighieri-class, if they can be called that, belonging to the navy of Cartelucia. The rear row consists of the four Courbet-class battleships, which might alternatively be used by Dorrosean or Crontaineville. This greatly enhances the power of the anti-Friegland alliance, but not nearly well enough. 

The construction of these ships was made available by finding a bit of stained 3mm balsa that I repurposed, and some dense corkboard. The ships in the front row were made from this material, and besides some warping when the PVA was applied, and having to coat the hulls in a layer of 80g paper, there was not much difficulty in building them. 

I'm still experimenting with the camera, so please bear with me while I figure it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment