Oct 2, 2020

Jazygian T-53 "Otkroton Pejpub" Main Battle Tank


My recent endeavors bring me back to the famed "Jazygia 1996" Pseudo-Balkans theatre. I bought a bunch of toy soldiers in various colours to represent the various factions, but the fighting vehicles supplied with these are rarely adequate. Therefore I built one out of balsa wood and cardstock. It looks a lot like some Russian designs, and I will most probably build more using real-life vehicles. 

The goal in designing the T-53 "Otkroton Pejpub" was to have the enemy confused whether it is a serious threat or something constructed out of cardboard. It is designed for both urban combat and rough terrain. It has a 120mm main gun and a coaxial machine gun. An LMG can also be installed on top of the commander's cupola.

No comments:

Post a Comment