Next on the line: some Romans, both cavalry and infantry, and both Italeri sets (I used most of the cavalry to add some knights to my temporal Norman army). Painted a long time ago, it's time to tidy them up!
Finished these Streltsi, here without basing. I noticed that the coats are a bit darker than in the previous batches, mainly because I usually mix the colors I'd like to use and the lights can trick my eyes.
The next (and the last) batch is in the background with the skirmishing figures waits for undercoating (gives a picture of the old painting and the new, though the photo became a bit dark because of the poor light)
Welcome to Peter from Peter's Cave blog, thanks for joining the readers' list!